Your personal data are processed by Umbrella Limited according to legal regulations.
- The owner of en.umbrella.limited is Umbrella
Limited Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data are collected from the contact form and e-mail as well as from information saved in cookies that are stored on your device.
- The administrator of your personal data is Umbrella Limited Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in 60-275 Poznań at Tęczowa 19A, registered in the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division, with KRS 0000514213, NIP 7792421180, REGON 302699590.
- In a matter related to personal data protection, introducing changes to your personal data, or deleting them, please contact [email protected]. You have access to your personal data at your every request.
- Our Website collects the following personal data: contact details (name, surname, e-mail address, address, and phone number) and work details (job position, company name, and information required do issue a VAT invoice).
- Providing your personal data is voluntary.
- We will use personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- to answer questions from the contact form,
- to conduct a recruitment process based on the CV you sent,
- to personalize our Website to make it more efficient,
- to send messages, sale offers, and marketing materials.
- Cookies contain IT data (text files) that are stored on your device. They are designed to use the Website.
- to adjust the content of the Website to your preferences,
- to optimize the Website,
- for statistics.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies – temporary files stored on your device until you log out, close the website, or turn off the software,
- Persistent cookies – these files are stored on your device for a set period (a parameter of a cookie file) or until you delete them.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- cookies that allow you to use services available on the Website,
- cookies that provide security,
- cookies that collect information about how you use the Website,
- cookies that “remember” the settings you chose so the interface can be personalized,
- cookies that deliver marketing materials adjusted to your interests.
- In many cases, the browser stores cookies on your device by default. You can change your browser’s cookies policy. Information on how to do that can be found in your browser’s settings.
- The Website might not function properly when you change the cookies policy.